Sunday 29 January 2012

A token of my appreciation...

Sunday again - the time seems to be flying by. It's a gloomy old day here in Wales, and with snow forecast, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll make it to school tomorrow. We're not well equipped in this country when it comes to the winter, partly because our weather is so erratic. When snow comes it falls suddenly, and no-one, least of all the councils, seem to be at all prepared. Last year I couldn't move my car for over two weeks! It also doesn't help that Wales is such a mountainous country. Beautiful in the spring, summer and autumn, but when it comes to winter and you know you have to drive, it's all very stressful... Plenty to keep me occupied if the snow comes, though, as I've got loads of ideas for great new resources. Here's the first: a Valentine freebie to give to your kiddos. Hope you enjoy!

    Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover