Monday 6 February 2012

60 years and counting


Today is a momentous day for our queen - she has been on the throne for 60 years! Imagine that - 60 years in the same job... Not that it could be classed as a normal job - I suppose it does come with its perks. Still, no mean feat for anyone. She's had her ups and downs but we'll all be joining in to help her celebrate in June.

Another thing we'll be celebrating this year in the UK is the 2012 London Olympics. To mark both occasions I'll have a few little surprises up my sleeve - I hope you'll find a small niche in your teaching schedules to share these events with your kiddos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover