Tuesday 7 August 2012

Are YOU Attending the Virtual Teaching Expo...?

I am so excited..

Today I received an email from my friends at Teaching Blog Addict. Nothing new in that, you might say. Except that this email was all about the Virtual Teaching Expo.. My first thoughts? What on earth...?

Well, I read through all the details and clicked on the link that took me to the Virtual Teaching Expo site, and I was intrigued, excited and so proud to have been asked to be a part of it all.

Read on...

For those of you who don't know, the Virtual Teaching Expo is a place to connect teachers around the world to learn from a virtual education community. It is the "go-to" destination to learn everything about Teaching. The goal is to provide teachers with in-depth presentations of all the tools they need to be able to improve their profession and share their wonderful educational resources worldwide! The events are presented by Teachers Notebook, a venue for teachers to buy and sell original teaching resources, and Teaching Blog Addict, the number one rated Teaching Blog, so you can be sure that it's a pretty big event.

I'm very lucky 'cos I'll be joining the Expo as a vendor. I will be operating a booth in the vendor hall, where I will be offering three of my products from my Teacher's Notebook shop at a great, discounted price to attendees.

The vendor hall (and my discounted items) will only remain open to attendees who visit Aug. 25 - Sep. 1, so make sure you sign up now. Clicking the thumbnail below will take you straight there.


See you there!



1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you! Have fun!!
    Shibahn
    www.landoflearning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover