Wednesday 8 August 2012

More Cheese Please! Photo Pack 2

Thank you all so much for the supportive comments following on from my post about copyright and Cease and Desist. You have come up with some fab ideas for creating a bank of photos and images that we teachers can access free of charge and without fear of any comeback, and I will be working on some of these over the next few days once I have ironed out the detail.

I promised you a second pack, so here it is! This time, summer flowers and trees. I hope you like it and can put it to some use. As before, just let me know how you get on - photos of how you use the images, and any ideas you might have.


Click on the image above to get the photos from Teachers Notebook, or click here for TPT.

All I ask in return is that you leave me your comments - they all help when it comes to putting together the image bank, so keep 'em coming! If, while you're paying me a visit, you want to join me as a follower, visit my Facebook page or tweet or pin about what you have read, then I'd be really grateful - it helps to spread the word about Cease and Desist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover