Monday 3 September 2012

From This Side of the Pond....

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!

(Yes, I know that's not how it's spelled in the US, but as I'm British....) Wishing all my American friends a wonderful day - you deserve it!


To celebrate, I thought I'd give everyone a chance to stock up on back to school goodies. I have marked everything for sale in my Teachers Notebook shop. If you missed the TN and TPT Back to School Event, this is a great time grab everything you need at a discounted price. For the next 2 days everything is on sale at 40% off! Here are a few Golden Oldies you might like to check out:


A wonderful teacher friend requested a unit suitable for G2-4 to celebrate individual talents and strengths. This is what I came up with - and I absolutely loved creating it! Perfect for circle time or as a stand-alone unit.





Another commission. There was nothing around that quite hit the mark for this particular teacher friend, so I came up with this. Lots of images and great activities to engage learners in what is a very tricky area to grasp.


I am a huge fan of the work of British Author/Illustrator Anthony Browne. So I created this unit to celebrate mums everywhere. It is inspired by Anthony Browne's wonderful book "My Mum" and is perfect as a stand-alone unit or for Mother's Day.

There are lots of other great resources available in my TN shop. Pay me a visit and browse but never feel obliged. And if you have any requests for particular themes or units do let me know - I'm always on the lookout for things that will help you in the classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover