Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! Spread the Love

Happy Valentine's Day - Dydd Gwyl Hapus Falentaen Sant  

Here it is, folks - Valentine's Day. I hope you've all had armfuls of red roses and boxes of delicious chocolates and all sorts of other wonderful bits and bobs. Valentine's Day is a biggie in school, but not for me this year - we're on our half term break! But wherever you are and whatever you're doing I really hope you have a great time.

Spread the Love

A couple of days ago Debra from Primary in Idaho dropped me a line about her new Google+ community. Debra is trying  to find 365 primary teacher blogs that inspire her this year and share them on her blog. I think this is a great idea! Why not pay her a visit at her google+ community by clicking the button below.


Or hop along to her blog here - I'm sure she'd love to see you!

Primary In Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover