Saturday, 4 May 2013

Exciting News for Teacher Appreciation Week!

As a huge thank you to all my hard-working teacher friends, I am very excited to announce some fantastic events for Teacher Appreciation Week.

WEEK-LONG SALE: Starting on May 4th and ending on May 10th I will be holding a sale on all my Teachers Notebook items. Everything is reduced by a huge 30%. In addition, those lovely people at Teachers Notebook will automatically be giving ALL customers an additional 10% off EVERY sale item that they purchase - that's a massive 30% discount!

ORIENTAL TRADING SWEEPSTAKE: Fancy a chance at winning an Oriental Trading gift card? Starting on May 4th and ending on May 10th, Oriental Trading will be giving away a $100 gift card EVERY DAY! You can come back and enter every day. Just click on the banner below to join in the fun.



Also, I am holding a sale in my TPT store. Between May 7th and May 8th everything is reduced by a whopping 20%. By using the promo code TAD13 at checkout you could save yourself a further 8% - a total 28% discount! Some items are as low as 40c - what a bargain!


Now is a great time to fill up your baskets and head off to checkout. See you there...!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

I Love Amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover