Monday 8 July 2013

Oops...

Morning all! I've just checked out my last post and realised that it's been nearly three weeks! When I look back, I really don't know what I've done with myself during that time. Yes, it's been busy at school, but not unusually so. I have had a few gigs that have kept me busy, but that hasn't filled up three weeks! I can only put it down to the recent spell of good weather we've had. Yesterday it was 27 degrees and it's set to be the same today - VERY unusual for the UK. And we really do have to make hay when the sun shines here, 'cos we just don't know what the weather will do tomorrow... So I've been making the most of the fine spell to fit in some exercise. The dieting is going really well, and exercise is really helping. During holiday time I usually get to the gym every day, but it's more difficult in term time - even in the evenings. So it's been great just to be able to get out and walk. I'd forgotten exactly how beautiful our countryside is here so rediscovering the area has been very refreshing. It really does help when the sun is shining though...

So what's next for me? Well, it's two weeks before our school year ends, and I'm struggling - as are the children... I have lots of plans for the summer holiday, mostly focused on getting back on track with my blog (sorry, for neglecting you, blog...) I'm still looking for that elusive job. Yes, I have my contract for next year but I really do need to get back into a classroom - I miss it. I'm also busy planning lots of new resources to share with you, along with a few new freebies... A couple of weeks ago I posted a new resource on alliteration and nonsense poetry, based on the lesson I taught at one of my recent interviews. I haven't advertised it yet - that's for my next post - but if you just can't wait for a peep, you can check it out in my TPT shop here 

Until later...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! Missed you! Hope the weather continues to be pleasant!
    Shibahn
    Mrs. Landry's Land of Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, Shibahn - that's so sweet

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover