Tuesday 3 September 2013

Back to School

 

Back to School

Yesterday was my first day back at school - well, I should say my first day back in my job. The children go back to school in dribs and drabs between Monday and Friday, and I'm never needed in the first week as schools like to give the children time to settle in and the teachers chance to get to know their new class before I come along and take them out for language. So I've been in the office (boo!)

Over the last few weeks I've been reading up on all your fantastic blogs. I've loved seeing everything you've done to your classes. And yes, I admit, I've felt a little envious and sad. I love my job and the rewards it brings, but I so yearn for a class of my own again. This will be the year that I finally find myself a permanent home.


Common Core

Today I posted to TPT my latest set of Common Core "I Can" statements and checklists. The reading and writing sets have gone down really well - I'm so glad that you are finding them useful. Keep the feedback coming - I love to hear from you and it helps me to make better resources for you.

This latest set covers all the Language standards for Kindergarten right through to Grade 5. Click on the pictures to read more.

 
      
      
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover