Wednesday 30 October 2013

Fall 'n'All - Hallowe'en, Common Core and FREEBIES For You

Happy Fall Y'all!

I LOVE this time of the year - gold, yellow and red leaves, blustery weather, pumpkins and spooks at Hallowe'en and fireworks, toffee apples and bonfires at Guy Fawkes Night. I love this time of year even more so today because I am officially on half term break!

So with lots of things to look forward to before Christmas, here's a quick round-up of some treats from my store.

Hallowe'en
original-379897-1.jpgoriginal-378049-1.jpg



original-377528-1.jpg               original-378376-1.jpg


original-332618-1.jpg 
 
   original-332059-1.jpg              original-353914-1.jpg

 original-356967-1.jpg

Check out the newest additions to the store - a full range of Common Core checklists and "I Can" statements for Grades K-5 for Reading, Speaking and Listening, Writing and Language. Each one is available at a price of $3. Keep an eye open for the new Grade bundles (including Foundation Skills), available in-store soon. Take a peek at the Grade 2 Writing set here now:

original-851589-1.jpg

Thanks for reading, and a massive vote of thanks to all my wonderful friends. Without you I wouldn't be here!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover