Sunday 17 November 2013

Quick Update

I've been away too long! But I've been following all my fabulous blogger mates every day - and my have you all been busy! Please excuse my absence - I completed on the house and we collected the keys last Wednesday - yay! It's been all hands on deck since - if I never see another pot of paint again it'll be too soon! Thing is, we've kinda hit a wall now. It's the usual story - waiting for tradesmen. I'm assured that work will start in two weeks so hopefully we're still on track for Christmas at the new place.

And just to whet your appetite, I've got some cool stuff planned for the next couple of weeks. Watch this space for news of a bumper sale,  a giveaway and a couple of Christmas freebies. And if you just can't wait, why not sign up for my new newsletter - the December edition is due out soon. Just click the link at the bottom of this post and it'll all be done for you - simples!


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover