Wednesday 2 July 2014

NEW!! Freebie for Fans - Summer Scavenger Hunt

A little later than promised, my latest Freebie for Fans - a cool scavenger hunt that you can do with your kids at the beach - is now available for download on my FB page. This is a great way to keep your kids occupied during the summer. Why not offer a small prize for the winner...?

https://www.facebook.com/SOSSupply/app_212097992149339

 
I'll be producing this and a whole range of other hunts in black and white - much more printer-friendly! Keep your eyes open for more. Click on the picture to take you straight there. The freebie is available to fans of SOS-Supply but don't worry if you're not - you can easily sign up at the click of a button once you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover