Tuesday 19 August 2014

Back to School Boost Sale

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sos-supply

Yay! I'm joining in with the great back to School Boost sale! Everything in my store is discounted at a huge 20%, and you can get a further discount at checkout when you quote code BOOST.

I missed the first Back to School sale because I was on holiday, but here's a second chance to grab anything and everything in my store at a huge discount.

My "I Can" statements and checklists for Common Core literacy elements are among some of my bestsellers. Up until now they have only been available individually, but I have been promising for sometime to post combined packs for each grade. These are now available on TPT in time for the sale. Individually they cost $3 each, with the combined bundle at $10 - that's a saving of $2. Purchased in the sale, you can get each bundle for around $7! What are you waiting for...?

See you there!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sos-supply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover