Monday 17 August 2015

Quick! Don't Miss Out! It's The TPT One Day Bonus Sale!

Hi all! It's been a while!

For some bizarre reason, I haven't been receiving notifications about TPT sales, and I've missed the last few. So I was over the moon to hear that they are holding a one day sale this week.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sos-supply
 
There are loads of resources in my store that you can use for the first few weeks back at school, including "First Day Jitters" and "The Apple Pie Tree". You will also find lots of resources to support Common Core, and a whole range of colourful Open House slideshows, including pirates, cheerleaderscarnival and my latest sock hop theme.
 
My whole store is on sale at 20% off! And if you use the discount code MORE15 at checkout, you will save even more. Clicking either of the TPT ads will take you straight to my store.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sos-supply
 
 
Happy shopping all!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover