Tuesday 18 April 2017

Flash Sale!!

Hi all. It's been a while since I sat down to write a post (note to self: must make more time for my blog...). In my defence I have been rather busy - haven't we all.

It's a beautiful day and I'm half way through the Easter break - and trawling through my stores trying to organise and reorganise. I wanted to let you in on some exciting news - I have opened a new store on the TES site and I'm having a flash sale! For tomorrow only all of my resources are available at a saving of 25%

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/suepowell

There's something for everyone:

Maths
Lots of new resources to help with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, measures, problem solving etc
English
Everything from phonics and reading strategies to reading comprehension and guided reading
Units of work
Full units of work based on some of the best loved children's books, including everything you need to teach them
SATs and National Test Preparation
Loads of useful resources to make test preparation fun

Don't forget, the sale is for one day only - 19th April (GMT). Don't be left out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover