Monday 21 August 2017

Win! Win! Win! $10 giftcard and up to 25% off sale!

Fancy winning a TPT gift card? All you have to do is purchase one resource from my TPT shop - it's easy today because for one day only everything is discounted at up to 25%. Just click through the image below.

It's easy to enter - just follow the steps below and wait for the draw. A like here would also be very welcome. One lucky winner will be drawn at random tomorrow. Good luck!

1. Purchase any resource from my TPT shop
2 Follow my TPT shop
3.Go to my Facebook page here and leave a comment below the post letting me know your TPT follower number, telling me what resource you purchased, how you are going to use it and what other resources you would like to see in my shop. You have to leave the comment on my FB page and not here on my blog, as otherwise your entry won't count.

Please share this as widely as you can so everyone can have a chance of winning.

One lucky winner will be drawn at random tomorrow (Tuesday 22nd August). Good luck!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sos-supply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover