Saturday 18 November 2017

Alert! An End to Lack of Productivity!


Hands up if you like to make lists! Let's face it, at this time of year it's more important than ever to be well organised - but that's a department in which I am sadly lacking... Christmas is just one big blur, and Christmas shopping tends to be crammed into one day when I hit the shops and hope for the best.


It's the same when I'm working - all too often I set out with good intentions only to get sucked (unintentionally) into surfing the net and before I know eight hours have gone by with little or nothing to show for it..

Well this year I resolved to do things differently. I have found a cheeky little device on Facebook that gathers together my products into themed collections. I have been playing with it all day (ahem.. refer to the previous paragraph and lack of productivity..). Now my Christmas resources are in one place - much easier than surfing. You can check them out below.


https://www.facebook.com/SOSSupply/shop?cid=1077617182381028
I will be adding to the collection over the next few days in time for my Black Friday Sale. Come back tomorrow to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover