Sunday 8 January 2012

Another Award!! Yay!!

I received a message earlier today from Chelsea at Diving In and Making a Splash, nominating me for another award in this wonderful blogging community... The Versatile Blogger Award! Huge thanks to Chelsea - I am very appreciative!! Be sure to check out her wonderful blog at Diving In and Making a Splash.


The rules for this award are as follows:
1.  Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them.
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself.
3.  Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received it.

I'm not good at talking about myself, but here goes... here are 7 random things about me: :-)

1.  I love singing. I sing in a choir and I am the lead singer in a rock band. I have been singing competitively since I was 7, but my family used to "pay" me to sing for them as soon as I could talk.

2.  My favourite colour is red - the darker the better.

3.  I am addicted to chocolate. Mmmm!!!

4.  I love old Hollywood films - not the usual Rogers and Hammerstein stuff, but the real old classics like Holiday Inn, Meet Me in St Louis and Singing in the Rain.
As well as anything with Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly, I love anything with Cary Grant and Bing Crosby.

5.  I sang with The Drifters.

6.  I love "Friends". I never tire of watching them.

7.  My nan will be 98 this year.

Now I would like to nominate another new blogger for this award.


Be sure to check out her amazing and inspiring blog!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Sue

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty sweet that your family would "pay" you to sing for them. I've been singing since I was old enough to talk too, but I don't remember any payment system. :)
    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover