Sunday 15 January 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun...

Second week of January already - where is the time going? We celebrated my brother's 40th birthday last night with a family meal at a new Portuguese restaurant in town. It was great to be all together.

Now I'm setting my mind to next week. So far there isn't much work on the horizon (still very slim pickings after Christmas), which frees me up to look at some new ideas I have for resources and lesson plans. Look out later tonight for a freebie and hopefully my first full finished lesson unit.

Fingers crossed...

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover