Tuesday 14 February 2012

The close of a lovely day...

I hope you've all had a wonderful day, both in school with your class and out with your family. It's been pretty uneventful for me, apart from one little thing that happened this morning that made me smile. Someone last night went to the trouble of tying 300 red heart balloons all along the street. What an amazing sight to wake up to, and what a wonderful gesture.



I'm working on some freebies that I'll post to Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday. In the meantime, check out my latest maths resources - great for fill ins or maths centres.

Till tomorrow


4 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much Sue! I just got my Valentine Exchange gift in the mail today! I feel so super spoiled and I love how this also allowed me to find your blog! Thank you so much for the gifts. I can't wait to see what you got. Don't forget to link up on Teacher Blogger Exchange! Thanks again! I became your 30th follower!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa. Hopped on over to your blog and signed up as your newest follower. I'm glad you liked the Valentine goodies - there's something quite wonderful about receiving a parcel. Do keep in touch.

      Sue

      Delete
  2. These look great, can't wait to see your freebies! I'm a new follower!!
    Amy
    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy. Thanks for your comment and welcome aboard! I've popped over to yours and signed up as your latest follower. Let's keep in touch.

      Sue

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover