Sunday 11 March 2012

Doesn't the Weekend Fly By...?

Sunday evening again - where has the weekend gone? In 45 minutes I leave for choir again - seciond time this week. That means that I'll be rushing to get my French lesson ready for tomorrow. Luckily, all of the resources I need are already prepared and waiting for me in the attic. I just need to drag the ladder down and climb up.... Well, maybe later. It'll have to wait until I get back. Choir usually happens once a week, on Wednesdays. For some reason we're having two rehearsals this week, and I really wish we weren't. Although the nights are drawing out, I'm still very much in winter mode and all I want to do is cwtch up in my jamas... Not to be.

It all starts again tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to finding out what the week will bring. Over here St Patrick's Day is mainly celebrated in Ireland or by Irish ex-pats, so schools won't be celebrating in the same way that my blogger friends in USA will. I hope I've managed to help out in some way with some of my centre ideas. You can find them all in my TPT store, where I've put everything on sale until the Big Day. There are lots of freebies there for you to try out, so do drop on by. Here are two of the newest ones:


And don't forget, if you follow my TPT shop I'll send you a secret resource on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover