Tuesday 13 March 2012

Teachers Taking Care of Teachers

Sitting here in the UK it's easy just to watch the news and feel horrified. We get freak weather sometimes, but it is fairly uncommon - the odd (very mild) earthquake, a flurry of a tornado, a flood or two or a few feet of snow. But when I saw the terrible tornadoes over there in the US last week, my first thought went out to all those people affected. I can't begin to imagine what it must feel like to be affected by something so devastating...

Dear sweet  Crystal over at Kreative in Kinder is heading up a wonderful idea. She is rounding up teachers to help send materials or TpT items to those teachers in the midwest who lost everything in the recent tornadoes. We all invest thousands of dollars into our classrooms every year and I just can't image losing everything. As I am so far away it will be difficult for me to send material items, but I'll be donating everything from my TPT shop. So, please join us in helping these teachers who aren't just in need of materials, but they are in need of our support and love. And as Crystal said on her blog, that is what we do best as teachers!

Please go to Crystal's blog and link up or email her at kreativekinder@yahoo.com and she will hook you up with a teacher in need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover