Saturday 10 March 2012

Winning Streak....!

The Boys won! What a match! 24-3! Go, Jamie, go!

To celebrate, I'm posting my latest St Patty's Day resource. This one is packed full of resources for Literacy centres - 28 pages of blends matching, writing prompts, writing paper, punctuation perfection, acrostic poetry, story plans and spider maps. Do take a moment to check it out and let me know what you think - I always appreciate your comments.

My bookmarks seem to be quite popular (a fab little treat for the kiddos), so I'll be making some especially for St Patrick's Day, to go along with my activity pack. The bookmarks will be FREE, and hopefully some pages of the activity pack will be too.

Night night y'all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover