Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas Writing Journal

Holidays are Coming...

Yippee! Can't wait for a rest! Besides the usual school tiredness, there's the Christmas fatigue to deal with. Serioulsy, I don't have a free weekend this side of Christmas, and although some might say that's a good thing, well, just take a look at my diary:

Saturday 1 December:                      
Hen party

Saturday 8th December:                  
American Idiot the Musical in London

Sunday 9th December:                     
Mia's LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts)Musical Theatre grade 8 exam

Friday 14th December:
Meal with workmates

Saturday 15th December:
German Market in Birmingham

Sunday 16th December:
Christmas concert (9 lessons)

Thursday 20th December:
Christmas concert with Abercynon Male Choir

Sunday 23rd December:
A well-earned spa day with my mum!

Phew!

I'm really excited to be joining in with Linda Nelson's Candy Cane Lane link up. It's crammed full of sweet treats, both freebies and paid items. There are over 110 items on there as we speak, and more being added all the time. I've contributed my new Jesus' Christmas Party unit, Gingerbread Groupings and my brand new Christmas Writing Journal (see below). Pop across and take a share of the sweet inspiration.


If you've survived this posting so far, you will have maybe noticed I mentioned my brand new Christmas Writing Journal activity. Give your students a copy ofthis writing journal to take home for the holidays, or save it for a back to school activity. Ask them to tell you all about Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and any other special events they wish to record. I have differentiated this activity for all ages and abilities by including different writing formats. Print off as many of the date pages as you need. The pack also includes a letter to parents asking fortheir assistance and support. Here it is, hot off the press


Click this image for Teachers Notebook


or this one for TPT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover