Wednesday 21 November 2012

Super Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale...!

Don't miss out!

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm making space on the shelves in my TPT store for lots of new Christmas New Year and winter goodies. I'm joining up with lots of other teachers to throw a Cyber Monday sale in my TPT store on Monday 26th, with a bonus day on Tuesday 27th November, where you can get up to 28% off everything. Why not take the opportunity to browse my items and stock up.

My most recent additions include my FREE Snow Bears number cards - why not splash out a little cash for the complimentary letters cards. Or stock up now for next year.

I am working on a cute Christmas unit based around the book "Jesus' Christmas Party, which will include a really funny play that you can use instead of your traditional nativity, and a huge pack of related activities - watch this space...

So remember to pop on over on Monday and Tuesday - there's something for everyone.

CM700x90

1 comment:

  1. A hіgh quаlity camera foг a veгy attгaсtive price or juѕt
    a bad qualіty picture? Dіѕcovег on thе full revіew аt http://reviеωѕ.
    top-іnformation.net/сanon-pоweгshot-sx50-hѕ-rеviеw/
    Visit my weblog - Weightloss.Allthebestproducts.Net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover