Saturday 8 December 2012

Sleigh Full of Goodies Blog Hop

Oops, I think I got it wrong... I thought my freebie day was 4th December, but it's 8th and 12th. No problem, I'm so pleased to be joining in with Beth's blog hop, and here it is...

"On the 8th Day of Christmas your Welsh friend gave to you... "
              





Clicking either picture will take you to the resource. I hope you and your kiddos enjoy!

Beth's blog hop is running over the 12 Days of Christmas, so be sure to join in for some great freebies. You can see her post by clicking the picture.


Each day there will be a different freebie or craft highlighted on a blog for you to visit and enjoy. Beth is also hosting a linky party for the entire 12 days so you can link up with your own Christmas freebies and crafts.

Pop on over and see who's joining in with the fun.



get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover