Wednesday 6 February 2013

Tenses and Verbs for Grades 3 and 4 - and a Freebie

I hope everyone has got over Super Sunday. I know how important it is in the US, but I have to admit I had a little chuckle when I woke up on Monday morning to hear that all the lights went out! What was that all about?! Anyway, the Super Sale was a super success - I hope you all managed to snag some fantastic products at knock-down (or should that be touch-down. . . .) prices?

On Sunday I unveiled my latest creation - Monkeying Around with Punctuation and Spelling. You can link up to the post here.


Well, the latest instalment is now ready (drum roll drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....) - Monkeying Around with Tenses and Verbs is born!



All of the packs in the "Monkeying Around" series are aimed at providing high quality - and very importantly from the children's perspective - fun activities to revise what some might consider to be a dry as dust subject (sorry, but I'm a bit of a grammar lover - can't get enough of it myself!). The packs are aimed at Grades 3 and 4 and include everything you need to revise punctuation, spelling, tenses and verbs at that level. They are  fully aligned to CCSS. I am adding to the packs as quickly as I can, but they do take rather a lot of time and effort. But half term approaches and by the end of next week I hope to have a full English revision pack that you can use year after year with your little 'uns, making it a wise long-term investment.

I will let you know each time I add a pack, and when the whole kit and caboodle is ready as a bundle. In the meantime, I have linked up a sneak preview on the SOS Supply Freebies Club FB page - you'll need to be a member to get it but it's free to join and a simple click of a button does it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover