Sunday 10 March 2013

Savings Galore!

Exciting news of a new deals site for teachers and educators

Sorry for breaking the golden rule and posting twice in one day, but I've just heard about a great new website that I really want to share with you.

It's a bit like Groupon for teachers, and aims to provide daily group deals at flash prices. The new site officially launches on April 2nd, but if you pre-register now they will send you a $15 gift card. I got mine just minutes after I signed up and I can't wait to start saving!

To check out the pre-launch site click here or on the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover