Thursday 11 July 2013

I'm on Bloglovin'

Hey guys!

 Another sweltering day here - but I'm not complaining. The only drawback is that we are still in school - it's far too hot for the kiddos. And I'd rather be sitting in my garden enjoying the sun. But only another 7 working says to go - and counting... I've known about Bloglovin' for some time, and have moved all my Google Reader subscriptions across (so I don't miss anything that my wonderful friends blog). But I had clean forgotten to let you know that I'd subscribed. So if you're interested, here's my button. Looking forward to seeing you there..!


  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover