Saturday 10 August 2013

Back to School Sale and a New Blog

Hi all!

Back to School Sale

Have you all headed on over to Teachers Notebook yet? They're having an exciting Back to School event! For the next few days, they are offering bundles of products at amazing saving of up to 80%! That's massive! I'm participating in Bundle #7. Pop on over and take a look - there's sure to be lots to tempt you and you'll find it hard to stop at one bundle.


Also included in the event are teacher video tips, teacher sales and giveaways. Between now and Monday you'll find everything in my store reduced at a massive 40% discount - that includes all my newest packs, like my Great Outdoors Classroom Decor set and my CCSS Reading Literature Success Ladders. Click the image below to take you there.

New Blog

One of the lucky winners of my Great Outdoors Classroom Decor set was Najda Zada from Garden Full of Knowledge. Najda was so happy to be a winner, and it's amazing that she has only just made the brave plunge into blogland in the last few days! I am her newest follower, and I'd love it if we could all help her out by following through Bloglovin'.

Najda is still working on putting her own stamp on her blog, but I just know that she'll be great. She is brimming with enthusiasm and great ideas. Here's what she has to say:

"I am very excited about blogging.  I have been reading blogs for a few months now.  I have been wanting to blog, but kept thinking to myself that I would never ever be as good as all those wonderful bloggers out there.   So, I decided, just a few days ago, that I’m going to take the plunge and blog anyway.  Some days my blogs will be inspirational and some days not so much.   For now, my goal in blogging is to keep other teachers in the loop of what’s going on in my classroom and to promote all the wonderful products that teachers have created."

We wish you the very best of luck, Najda - you'll be great!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susanne,
    Thank you so very much for all that you've done. You're too, too kind!!! I truly appreciate the shout out, too.
    Thanks again,
    Najda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover