Friday 2 August 2013

Blog Hopping around the USA

My day has got off on a great footing. This morning I came across THE Best blog hop!

There's nothing I like better than a good blog hop, because I get to find lots of new blogs and make new friends in the process. And Abby at The Inspired Apple is hosting a fantastic back to school hop, along with a whole host of her friends. The prizes up for grabs are fantastic! So, armed with a coffee and my breakfast, I got down to blogging around the USA.


I love where I live, but there is one drawback when it comes to blogland - I can't enter any giveaways or competitions with prizes that have to be sent via mail... I can understand it, as the postage between the UK and US is so expensive. But it's SOOOOOOO unfair.

I didn't let that put me off this morning though. Very carefully checking the prizes before entering to make sure that they were either products that could be sent electronically or were very small items that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg to send via normal mail channels, I set about hopping. Just look at some of these prizes...
    

    

Do pop on over and try your luck. as for me - anyone know of any teaching jobs going in the US..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover