Friday 2 August 2013

Freebie Friday. And It's Not Too Late To Win The Lot!

It's Friday! Again! The weeks seem to be flying by and before I know I'll be back at school.

Many of my US teacher friends are making their way back to school this week, and all week long I've been releasing freebies from my Great Outdoors theme classroom decor pack. Today is the last day to be in with a chance of winning the full set of my Great Outdoors theme classroom decor pack. It includes an Open House/Orientation/Back to School slideshow, editable labels, welcome bunting, welcome posters, campsite cash reward tokens and much much more.

All you have to do is spread the word to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, your blog or any other social media site, and tell me that you've done it by leaving me a comment. The draw will take place at 11.30pm GMT (that's around 5.30pm central time I think...) so get your skates on and enter! Click the image for full details.


I'm joining in with Friday Freebie. This week I'm giving a free welcome poster from the pack. You can get a copy by clicking the poster image - there are so many great freebies there, so to help you find it, it's #31. Enjoy!





Freebie Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover