Saturday 31 May 2014

"So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehn, Goodbye!" Linky Party

Hi all!

It's getting to that time of year again. Some of you have already finished for the summer, others are just approaching the end. And me? Well, I've got another 7 weeks left! Here in the UK we break around the third week of July - this year it's all downhill to Friday 18th July! So when I'm winding down most of you will be gearing up to a new school year...

All of this got me thinking. My job is pretty repetitive but I try wherever possible to include lots of exciting activities centred around customs, culture and the school year. It struck me today that my mind is a total blank as to what to do this year. "I know some people who can help," I thought. "Who better to ask than all my fabulous friends out there in Blogland..?" So here I am...

What have you done to mark the end of the school year with your class? Or what have you got planned? What did your children get up to on their last day?

 

Link up your photos and ideas here. The only rule is to remember to visit the last two people behind you and leave some love for them. I'm looking forward to this...


https://www.facebook.com/SOSSupply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover