Friday 10 February 2012

Cupcake Counting and a reminder...

Hi y'all. Last weekend, to celebrate the launch of my Cupcakes Counting maths resource, I offered free sets to the first three people to send me a comment and sign up as a follower. Congratulations to Tricia at Queen with Class, Rachel and Tracy, who will all be receiving their resource via email. Cupcake Counting is still available at my TPT shop, for $1.20 until the end of today (usually $1.50).

Also, a quick reminder that I wil be giving away a free copy of my Presidents' Day activity pack to the first 4 of my blogger friends randomly selected at the end of today. It's not too late to join in - simply follow me on my blog and Facebook, and leave me a comment to say that you do. If you're not one of the lucky winners, you can get it until the end of today at the sale price of $1.60 (usually $2). Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover