Sunday 4 March 2012


 Doesn't the time seem to be flying by...? Already it's Sunday, and it seems only yesterday that I was sat here writing last Sunday's blog. How long until Easter...?

Anyway, to begin at the beginning. My last blog gave brief mention to Dr Seuss's birthday in that Mia decided to go to school dressed as the Cat in the Hat for World Book Day (all proceeds to charity). Here are the photos...
 




Today is going to be a busy one. On my To-Do list: colour my hair (I've noticed a few loose greys...), take Mia to school for rehearsals for "The Wedding Singer", fill out a job application for an EAL teacher (likely to take up most of the day...), work on lots of ideas for St Patty's Day that are spilling around in my head , prepare my French lessons for tomorrow. All this on top of ironing, cooking lunch, popping out with my mam for a well-deserved coffee... Phew!  So it's just as well that I made a start on some St Patty stuff last night. I had huge problems with my laptop last night, so wasn't able to upload anything. But I'll make up for it today..

To start with, check out my Irish Jig Jigsaws. This is the first in a series of short maths and literacy activities, all based on the same theme. This one is all about adding and subtracting and is differentiated for all grades. It also includes some blank shamrocks for you to add your own calculations.

Irish Jig Jigsaws Adding and Subtracting



These packs are all about times tables - 2,4 and 8 in the first pack and 3,6 and 9 in the second. Stick the answers on the reverse of the questions and laminate for children to use independently, or use as flashcards. The possibilities are endless.


Irish Jig Jigsaws Multiplying 2, 4 and 8



Irish Jig Jigsaws Multiplying 3, 6 and 9
Watch this space, I'll be posting more here and on my Facebook page throughout the day.

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover