Sunday 25 November 2012

Way-hay! A Sale - or Two!

What is better than a sale? Two sales..!

For those who've missed the news - where on earth have you been hiding for the past week..?! It seems the whole world is joining in with the mega sales at TPT and TN. Anybody who is anybody is there, so make sure you don't miss out. You can get 28% off everything in my TPT shop tomorrow and Tuesday. And I've marked everything down in my TN shop by a massive 50%. With the extra discount that will be applied at the checkout, you could save an enormous 55%

You can check out my sale posting by clicking here.

Well, I promised...

I am so excited that I have finally finished the unit to accompany my Jesus' Christmas Party play. It's crammed full of activities that you can use on their own or in literacy centres. The 37 pages include:

1. Pre-reading Prediction
2. Post-Reading Discussion
3. Editing Sentences
4. Alphabet Sort
5. Find the Phonemes
6. Syllable Search
7. Word Wall
8. Story Sequencing Strips
9. Storyboard
10. Picture Sequencing
11. Story Map
12. Character Description
13. Postcard from Bethlehem
14. Feelings Graph
15. Design a Dinner
16. Gift for the Baby
17. Birthday Card

It's included in the sale, so you can get it at a snip if you're quick.


Click the image above for TPT

Click the image above for TN


Have fun filling your cart with lots of goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover