Thursday 31 January 2013

Super Bowl Sunday!

I'm British. I don't pretend to know much about the Superbowl. To be frank, the game baffles me. I do know that it's probably the US's biggest sporting event of the year. I don't pretend to know the teams and I wouldn't even try to hazard a guess at who's playing. And as for the rules - well, we won't go there. . .

There are lots of people over here who make a thing of it. Watching means staying up until a ridiculous hour - we're between 5 and 8 hours in front of the US, so it means pulling an all-nighter, and I NEED my sleep, peeps. But I sooooooo want to join in with the fun.

Enter TPT. The guys over in the office have come up with a fantastic idea for Superbowl Sunday - the Super Sunday Sale! Now, that's definitely something I'll be joining in with.

Almost all of the sellers on TPT will be joining in with the fun - I can't wait. I'm discounting all my products by a huge 20%, including my latest, Monkeying Around with Punctuation and Grammar (more of this tomorrow). But that's not all. . . If you use the code SUPER at checkout, you'll get a further reduction, taking your total discount to a MASSIVE 28%

Don't miss out - click on the button below to take you to my store. If you like what you see when you're there, I'd love it if you'd click the red button to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover