Saturday 2 February 2013

Everybody's Doing It - Sale Preview

On Thursday I told you about TPT's Super Sunday Sale. I'm pleased as punch to be joining in with that - I'm offering 20% off all my products, including the newest ones. Combined with the extra discount that will be applied at checkout with the code SUPER, you will get a huge 28% off.


Not to be outdone, those lovely people over at Teachers Notebook are also joining in the fun. I've applied a 25% discount to everything in my shop over there too.


I thought I'd give you a quick preview of some of the goodies on offer:

Ideas for Presidents' Day




Ideas for Valentine's Day


Bundles and Packets

No, I haven't gone crackers - this one has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas!
It's all about what Father Christmas does after her delivers his presents on Christmas Eve. A great packet for getting children to think, surmise and develop character



Look out for my newest resource, Monkeying Around with Punctuation and Spelling - a revision pack for G3 and 4 fully aligned to Common Core Standards. 

I've already started shopping around for bargains and my cart is bursting at the seams. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover